Image credit by Adobe Stock
How much waiting parents are for the children. Then one day the child comes to earth. After coming to Earth, the responsibilities of parents have increased. Reason one is to make the child a human being. Every parent wants his child to have the right mental development. Parents have to obey many rules for the well-being of the child since childhood. Because a little inadvertence of parents may push the child at risk and even life can endanger. We’ll give you today some tips that are very useful for your little grandmother.
- Do not let your newborn baby eat anything other than breast milk.Many people they give their baby drink water, honey, sugar but they don’t know this effect. Its effects can instantly reach on your baby.
- Do not bath the baby for the first three days after birth.
- Do not try to force them to feed the child if they do not want to eat.
- You will not go anywhere near the child alone, sitting alone high place.
- Do not put oil in the baby’s body after the bath.Instead of using oil before bathing.
- Do not let the baby in the first 6 months eat anything other than breast milk.
- Do not give the baby Chestnut in crying time to calm the baby.
- Do not give milk in the baby’s face during sleep at night, except for breast milk.
- If many people think that fever is covered with a thick blanket, the fever will be reduced.Do not forget to do this. Keep the child as comfortable as possible.
- If your baby have diarrhea, you will give all the food along with saline as well.Do not stop any food.
- Do not put pressure on the baby with extra clothes.
- Do not give your child any food outside, long-term freezing or regular meals.Make her own food by hand.
- Do not try to walk the walker with the child as long as the child can walk on his own.
- Never give sleeping medicine to the baby if there is an obstruction in sleep for the child.
- Many people think of eating bananas, oranges and other fruits while the baby feels cold or increased. The idea is not totally correct. Give your child to eat all the food.
- Do not wash any fruit, do not feed the baby.
- Never give any medicines to the child without consulting the doctor.
- If the child does not play or misbehaves, then do not threaten him. It could be your child’s mental health problems.
- Do not Beating the child, explain to him something bad.
- Do not smoke in front of your baby.
- Do not watch scary movies or drama with children.
- Do not allow your baby to go alone in the kitchen or toilet.
- Do not keep any sharp objects such as needle, scissors and knives in front of the baby.
- If the problem is not very serious then do not do X-ray X-ray.
- Keep all drugs out of the child’s reach.
Keep all the precautions to keep the child safe. Be happy your sweet baby and Laugh to your face always